Friday, August 18, 2006

New Improvements

Hello all. I am not sure if I am going to have the time for a real post today as things this past week have been extremely busy at work. Needless to say a few more improvements have been done to my logo. The only thing I think that may need some explanation is the I and l in Ishmael. They come from a very funny post from my brother.

Next week I won't be so swamped and should have more time for some fun in outer blogness.

If anyone has any suggestions for improvements to my logo, just let me know. It's going to be fun watching it evolve!

Ishmael

3 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia E. Bagley said...

Love your improvements. ;-)

1:09 PM  
Blogger The Sinister Porpoise said...

Love your blog. Just be careful about calling it the "LDS Church" blogger has edited me on that point in the past.

6:18 PM  
Blogger C.L. Hanson said...

I love the "I" and "l"!! :D

I think you should make the donkey's outfit a brighter green, though -- it's kind of hard to see it.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home